Tips To Get Organised
First Published: 3 February 2016
Author: iCentre Admin
Make sure you are up-to-date with everything you need to do to stay organised at school. If you manage your time well and stay organised, you can work smarter and leave yourself time to do the things you really enjoy. Staying organised helps you to find the balance between work, rest and play.
All students need to make sure they are up-to-date with the following:
- Schedules, timetables and important important dates need to be added to your diary. Entries should be neat and clear of clutter for best organisation.
- Gmail needs to be regularly checked, emails responded to and deleted or filed. A clear inbox = a clearer mind.
- Digital organisation involves setting up folders for subject information and saving work in a systematic manner.
- Keep backing up your information, which is an essential skill in the 21st century. No teacher will accept that you cannot produce a copy of your work because of computer issues. Backing up at Mt Alvernia is possible via the College network on your personal drive. We also recommend saving to Google Drive so that your work is available from the cloud. Thirdly, the old fashioned USB is still a method that keeps a copy of your work.
- Passwords need to be recorded securely.
Other ideas for staying organised can be found on the iCentre website. Click on the links below and explore more tips to get organised and stay organised in 2016!
Article image : public domain